Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!

Mahilig ka bang sumagot ng mga tanong dito sa app? Gustong makatulong sa ibang parents? Then apply now to be a SUPER MOM MODERATOR! Ano ang SUPER MOM MODERATOR? The Super Mom program enlists moms who are active in the app and committed to helping fellow parents in their parenting journey. She should be: - non-judgmental, helpful, and always respectful in answering questions of app members - no prior flagged posts or comments - has not violated community guidelines in the past - willing to check daily if there are unanswered questions Perks of being a SUPER MOM Of course, we believe that sharing parenting knowledge should be rewarding too. Kaya naman you will be "paid" with points with the total ng weekly na masasagot mo. Example: sumagot ka ng 1,500 questions this week, you will get 1,500 points. So mas madaming masagot na questions, mas madaming points! You will also get alerts kapag may paparating na contests and rewards. PLUS may Super Mom badge sa profile pic para alam ng community na isa ka sa Super Moms. But remember, kailangan helpful ang mga sagot sa questions. If your answer gets reported or flagged, we will investigate and review your membership sa Super Moms. Sabi nga sa Spider-man, "With great power comes great responsibility!" How to be a SUPER MOM? We will be needing 10 Super Mom moderators for now. Paano mag-apply? Napakadali lang! Mag-comment dito sa post ng "I want to be a Super Mom" o "Gusto kong maging Super Mom" kasama ang rason why you want to join. We will review your profiles and check your past replies and posts. DEADLINE for applications: May 31, 2020 Huwag mag-alala ang mga hindi mapipili dahil we will be getting more Super Moms in the future. ?โค๏ธ๏ธ

Apply now to become a SUPER MOM!
182 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I Want to be a SUPERMOM.. bec with my experiences being pregnant with my first baby its not an easy journey of motherhood, thats why i want to share may knowledge about pregnancy and all sorts of life.So many members here suffer from different problems regarding with their personal life and i want to help them to air their sentiments in life for them to feel that somebody care for them and being a mom is tough responsibility..

Magbasa pa

I want to be a SUPER MOM! Athough I am new here. 5 months old palang si baby, masaya ako na nakakapagshare ako ng information and may mga nakakausap akong ibang mmommies and daddies dito sa app. I make it a habit to check unanswered questions everyday kasi in any way that I do everything that I can, in any way that I can help. Bilang isang single mom ang dami ko ngg natututunan sa app na to, and I wish to share it sa iba.

Magbasa pa

Gusto ko maging super MoM, masaya ako nagbabasa ng mga experience ng mga mommy madami akong natutunan at gusto ko din maka2long magbigay ng advise na based din sa mga naexperienced ko, ayaw ko as much as possible mabigyan cla ng wrong advise. Gusto ko din mamoderate ang app na 2 by reporting ung mga hindi magagandang post na malalaswa at ung mga spam user na ginagamit ang app para magbenta. Happy Mommy = Happy baby ๐Ÿ˜

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

I want to be a super mom ๐Ÿ’• Hindi lang shared experienced ang kaya kong ibigay kundi shared tips para sa Mom to be, first time mom ๐Ÿ˜Š mahirap maging judgemental lalo na kung di pa alam ang buong story nang ating ka TAPmom. Hindi lang ako ang magbbenefits sa Shared tips and experienced ko kundi ako rin. Baket? Kase lahat ng comments niyo mababasa ko dahil you do same way nagbibigay rin kayo nang other tips ๐Ÿค—

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

I want to be a Super Mom because I do believe I learned so much for being a practical and a wiser mom.. And my newly mom friends also asks me some questions regarding parenting and lalo na about breastfeeding, padede mom for 3.3 years now. Nakaka-proud! Hopefully mapili. It's a life changing experience din for me since I've been staying home and hands-on mom for almost 5yrs now.. Hehe! Thanks so much! ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

I want to be a Super Mom, tho I'm too young to be an experienced mom I believe that age is just a number and what I've been through as a hands-on-mom can help other young moms find someone who can understand them, someone who they can relate to. I'm a full time mom and having all this free time of mine can be an advantage to spend time helping other moms by trying my best to answer their questions.

Magbasa pa

I want to be a Supermom too. โค๏ธ Dahil masaya ako kapag nakakatulong sa ibang tao. Naeenjoy ko din ang pagsagot sa mga questions lalo na yung mga unanswered and very fulfilling ang makapagbigay ng useful advise or makapagshare ng comforting words sa ibang mommies or soon to be mommies dito sa App. Gusto ko ding mas magspread ng positivity dito sa App kaya I always reply with respect and kindness.

Magbasa pa

I want to be a Super Mom! Im a soon to be mom, and this platform helps me a lot. I also want to share my knowledge with other moms out there. Ang sarap sa feeling ng nakakatulong and encourage. Mahilig din akong magtanong sa mga older relatives ko especially to my mom regarding sa pagiging ina. And i want to share that to all of the other moms out there especially sa mga ka age ko. โค๏ธ

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Gusto kong maging Super Mom ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Para sa aking kapwa ina na nangangailangan ng kasagutan sa kanilang katanungan. Ang aking mga kaalaman, idea at karanasan sa pagbubuntis, panganganak at pagaalaga ng sangol ay kayang ibahagi. Ako po si Kim na First time Mom na handang sumagot ng mga Unanswered questions dito sa tAp sa abot ng aking makakaya ๐Ÿฆธ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Magbasa pa

Gusto ko maging super mom kasi i find helping other moms,fulfilling. Masarap sa pakiramdam yung nakaka impart ka ng knowledge sa ibang tao at nakakatulong ka sa ibang mga mamshie.its beyond the points,but more on helping others talaga lalo na yung mga important questions na nasasagot mo from other moms. Most specially im online 24/7 and always available in this app.

Magbasa pa