Birthclub: November 2023 icon

Birthclub: November 2023

3021 Pengikut

Beranda
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan

Postnatal rage

Hi mothers.. Is it normal that after giving birth (my baby currently is 2months old), youā€™ll easily get rage at certain people when it comes to handling your newborn? It seems like some people donā€™t respect your decision/gut feelings as a first time mothers. I realised thereā€™s a tension issue going on with my own mother since I gave birth. Firstly, she announced my childā€™s birth without my permission to almost everyone including her friends when itā€™s not necessary. Secondly, whenever I asked for a tiny favour eg. Change the babyā€™s diaper, sheā€™ll complain and as tho ā€œlecturingā€ to my baby why she kept peeing or pooping. I was triggered that she said that to my baby as isnā€™t good that if your baby keeps pooping or peeing, means sheā€™s healthy? Lastly, I was informed by the nurse whenever we went for my childā€™s checkup to have enough rest as a mother and try to get someone to look after the baby for while. So sometimes, when I told my mother if she can look after the baby eg. Sheā€™ll complained and said that she was about to rest and sighed. Mind you, sheā€™s not a working mother.. I thought while Iā€™m on maternity leave, I can observe if my mother can really look after my child(she was the one who volunteered to look after my baby). But now, sheā€™s making me having doubts if she is capable to look at my baby. Does anyone experience like this too? Help:( #firstTime_momhere #postpartrumdepression #postpartumanxiety

Baca lagi
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan
Muat Lebih Banyak Posting