Pregnancy Journey.

Do your husband ask you to do household work even when pregnant?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can only relax if I do it by myself. his cleanliness is not up to my standard so no choice. if the house is not clean, my mood will not be good either.. clean and tidy is a must in my house. I clean around the clock coz my 4 kid and hubby is constantly making a mess. I'm due in 8 days but nothing stops me from cleaning.

Read more
2y ago

Same.. It just make me do double job

I will clean the house when i cannot tahan my hair dropping all over the place 😂 but plates all that also i wash... cannot believe a guy's standard. Sometimes he does the washing after cooking for me. I guess for me, he rather i not do too much things since it hasnt been a smooth pregnancy up till now 😂

Read more

Nope, he's doing more now, on his own accord. But I still go ahead to do those I can manage such as laundry, steaming clothes, occasional vacuuming, clearing the dinner table after meals (but he washes everything), pouring food and water for our cats.

No but i still do cause i dont like the way his grandfather wash his and my husband clothes together cause his grandfather not always he will put washing powder he will only put detergent

he doesnt need to ask. i do household chores as much as possible and as long as i know i can to force myself to move around. also my way of exercise. else ill be lazy the whole day

He didn't ask, but I do clean the house occasionally and hire a part-time cleaner once a month. I didn't ask him coz I know he often OT. So I let him de-stress when reached home.

He never ask me to do, I do it willingly. But if I’m tired, I will ask him for help. If you are tired, just tell him to help you. Don’t keep everything to yourself.

Nope. I used to be the one doing everything now he does it all because I was too tired and feel like throwing up all the time. I try to clean the toilet weekly though

I still do housework, cooking, vacuuming, mopping, wash dishes. He didnt ask openly i just do it as a form of exercises. I cant take when he did and mess the house

I have OCD so I prefer to do the household work even though he told me not to haha...but occasionally I will ask him to do if I need to rest.