Taxi drives too fast ytd

Yesterday we took cab back home. The taxi uncle was driving too fast, despite us telling him to slow down for a few times in different languages. I'm 7 wks pregnant and I have a 1 year old baby in the car too. I was feeling uncomfortable throughout the ride. I felt pain in my womb from alighting the car till this morning. It was so painful that I did not sleep well. From what I understand from my recent check up, the doctor said lower abdomen pain once awhile is normal. This is my first time having pain in the womb. The pain has stopped since 10am and I did not see any bleeding or anything. Has this happen to anyone before?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

totally understand how you feel mummy. I took Gojek recently & the lady driver kept driving over without slowing down at the humps. Resulting in the car going up and down vigorously. This happen over a period of time! I reported it to Gojek but i did not tell her off as i was afraid she might turn aggressive. Im 8 months pregnant as well. My lower abdomen hurts for the night but the next day, its was okay 😪 thank god.

Read more
2y ago

Yeahh same. The uncle nvr slow down at the humps too. 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ Glad that we are both alright. 😁

super normal cos womb expanding. don’t worry.

2y ago

Thank you. 😁