Yayas have become part of our family. So my pamangkins are used to having them around all the time. But we are traveling next month. Do you think we should bring a yaya when we travel?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

We travel a lot locally. Last week, we went to Bohol along with our relatives. We brought along the yaya of our child. It's a way of treating her out and a chance for her to experience a out of town trips/vacations. We couldn't help but be happy since she thanked us for bringing her along to Bohol since she's never been to Bohol. Not only that, you're on a vacation mode. An extra hand will make your vacation worthwhile. You can basked under the sun while she watches your little one play in the sand.

Magbasa pa

Yes. I always bring with me my yaya whenever we travel. Though it's quite expensive getting her plane tickets, food, and of course decent clothes (you have to give her some too since she will be accompanying you anywhere), it really is worth it because you need a lot of assistance not only with taking care of the baby but also making sure everything is organized while you travel. It keeps you sane actually. :)

Magbasa pa