Would/do you send your kids for tuition?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No
Maybe (Explain in the comments below)

844 responses

49 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

If he is doing too poorly like failing and I can't teach... Also, he must want to go for tuition, not forced, otherwise i will be better off throwing my money into the drain.

VIP Member

Only if he really truly needs it...otherwise more and more teachers are already doing alot to ensure students understand and able to pass exams.

If they need the help, yes but of course not to the point where everyday there’s always some enrichment class waiting for them.

Only if my kid ask for it and i sense that he or she needs help. But of course, not going to overwhelm my kids

Only for those she really needs help with, if not the rest we will guide or she has to listen in class

TapFluencer

Easier to have someone else teach your kid and it helps them understand and appreciate their lessons

I wont want to stress out my child. But slowly let my child understand the importance of studying

Depends what are the weak subjects tho. Kids shouldnt spend too much time for tuition

Yes, but I wouldn't overload them. Only for those that they REALLY need help in.

VIP Member

If I am unable to teach or need some professional courses then I prefers tuition