Worth it ba ang pagpunta sa mga couple's retreat? Di pa namin na-try ni misis.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Based on feedback from my couple friends, so far positive naman ang naging outcome ng couple's retreat. Although I only know very few of them who attended this kind of retreat. I would say depende pa din yan sa cooperation and willingness ng both parties to do their share to keep the marriage work.

Yes. Every other year, may couple's retreat sa church where we attend and we really make time para makaattend. Bukod kasi sa learnings from the speakers, it is also our time as a couple to reflect sa marriage namin and spend some quality time na din (aside sa date nights).

Hindi pa namin na experience pero matagal na akong interested sa mga ganito. Madami kami napalagpas na couple retreat by Bo Sanchez kahit madalas kami ngaattend ng The Feast. Hopefully, makapunta kami sa upcoming events nila.

Yes..yes..yes...to strengthen the bond between husband and wife..Thus,reminding us couples to have God as a center of our lives like most couples forgot nowadays.😒

Yes sis. Worth it po magkakaron kayo ng alone time ni hubby. More time for reflection, devotion at future planning na din.

Yes, ayos ito para mas mapag-igting ng couple ang samahan nila bilang mag-asawa. :)

Of course! You have to keep the passion burning and the love alive.