Are/Were you comfortable with working during pregnancy?
Are/Were you comfortable with working during pregnancy?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

3616 responses

33 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

during my 1st to 2nd tri of pregnancy, im still okay to work at home receiving phone calls and household chores at d same time after shift. then, when I reached 3rd tri I have experience a lot of pains incl backache, urination changes, ankle and cuff pain. also on and off abdominal contractions. that is why I have decided to file an early long term leave until my ML. btw, this my 3rd time pregnancy. 😊

Read more

First and second trimester was fine. Third trimester was damn horrible due to lack of support from direct supervisor and also the amount of workload. Doesn’t help that there is no other colleague in my team that can assist. One good thing about wfh is I can rest as and when and sometimes start work earlier or end later

Read more

Depends, but no for our case. My wife is a software developer, she can't focus on work during pregnancy, especially the first trimester. So, we decided that she will stop working.

Working from Home as a callcenter agent not to easy for me but kakayanin kasi mahirap mawalan ng work ngayon pandemic but sobrang ingat parin kasi safety first para kay baby

I'm still working at the office.. I feel comfortable since I can have more walks at work rather than staying at the house, I tend to keep myself in bed while at home.

I was, but I told my boss that I am not as efficient as I was before pregnancy

VIP Member

yes as I need to work for my ate daniel and baby athalia☺☺☺☺

Prefer working from home during 3rd trimester.

VIP Member

no, but had to work as there was not work from home options

Yes working at home on my entire pregnancy