For work-at-home parents, what is your trusted brand for laptops?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I can provide you with information on trusted laptop brands that are often recommended for work-at-home parents as of my last update in September 2021. Keep in mind that the laptop market is constantly evolving, so it's always a good idea to check for the latest reviews and recommendations. https://rewritetool.net/ Apple: MacBooks are well-regarded for their build quality, performance, and reliability. They are popular among creative professionals and those in various industries. Dell: Dell offers a wide range of laptops, including the XPS series, which is known for its sleek design and powerful performance. Dell laptops often provide good value for money. Lenovo: Lenovo ThinkPad laptops are well-regarded for their durability, excellent keyboards, and long-lasting battery life. They are a popular choice among business professionals. HP: HP's Spectre and Envy series are popular choices for their stylish design and reliable performance. They offer various options to suit different needs and budgets. Asus: Asus laptops are known for their solid performance, innovative features, and gaming capabilities. Their ZenBook series is often recommended for productivity. Microsoft: Microsoft Surface laptops are well-regarded for their premium design and seamless integration with Windows 10. The Surface Pro series, in particular, offers a 2-in-1 experience with touch and pen support. Acer: Acer offers a wide range of laptops at different price points, making them suitable for budget-conscious consumers. Their Swift and Aspire series often receive positive reviews. When choosing a laptop for work-at-home purposes, consider factors like the laptop's processing power, RAM, storage capacity, battery life, display quality, and connectivity options to ensure it meets your specific needs. Additionally, reading reviews and seeking recommendations from other work-at-home parents can be helpful in making an informed decision.

Read more

Coming across errors in QuickBooks can be super annoying, especially while performing a necessary task. One such an error that is often reported by QuickBooks users is QuickBooks error 1406. This error can be abruptly seen when performing any activity on QuickBooks. Such an error can be provoked by a conflicting third-party program running in the background. As a result of this error, the user might not be able to complete his/her task. Moreover, any damage within the windows registry might trigger this technical snag. https://www.hostdocket.com/quickbooks-error-1406/

Read more
Post reply image

Being a Mac user for more than 5 years, I took the chance of buying an HP when my Macbook Pro died on me few months ago. I got HP envy, which is technically a good machine with impressive specs. As it turns out, I never got used to it and still bought a Mac after 2 months. Iba talaga pag nasanay ka na sa Mac. User interface and experience totally changes when you switch to PC.

Read more

Asus, Dell & MSi :) Maganda ang performance nila especially when you're a graphic designer. Mabilis pa sya pang-render ng videos. Smooth ang performance.

Acer ang gamit ko since nagstart ako magWFH. Okay naman ang performance nila kahit kung ano anong software needed for work ang iniinstall ko.

I personally use Dell, and it's doing well for me so far. I've also used Sony Vaio before and it served me well for how many years.

MacBook or Dell! Dell has excellent customer support. If anything happens to your laptop, they get back to you very quickly.

HP laptop, samsung, and sony. I previously worked sa manufacturing company ng laptop, so okay ang HDD especially ng 3 yan

Acer is okay in terms of performance and wala naman ako naging issue the past 5 years that I'm working from home.

Dell or Mac If you need windows Dell is best for built quality. Mac is light if you want iOS and is robust too.

Read more