16weeks 5days

Just wondering if I'm the only one experiencing backache, pelvic and groin pain. These pain is killing me! Cannot sleep at night for almost a week already! And everybody would tell me, it's normal because the baby is growing. 😔😔😔

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

i too had pelvic pain from first trimester and groin pain from second trimester. Forgot the week. But I still have it at week 33. Doc said it's due to baby's weight n it's common. I too had trouble sleeping due to the pain. Even now it gets worse at times. I can't walk much either due to the pain. So I try some stretching exercises.

Read more
VIP Member

I started experiencing a lot of pains early in my pregnancy too. My gynae said that it is due to my joints getting looser and adjusting to the baby’s growth. He advised me to wear the maternity support belt to help with the pain. So far it has helped ease the pain slightly so maybe you can try it too

Read more
3y ago

how many weeks were you when u had pain? Iť really made me feel depressed as I cannot eat properly also. I feel like I'm not being a good mum because I cannot take care of my baby inside my womb. 😥😥😥