Just wondering after baby outgrown the bath tub, do you still keep it or throw/recycle/donate?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can keep it for other uses. It can be a toy for your child to play with (I remember using mine as a make believe boat when I was a kid. If not, you can use it as a laundry bucket for handwashing or soaking clothes. I wouldn't throw it and donating is fine if you know someone who doesn't mind using it. But best is to keep it and use it for other purposes.

Read more

I strongly agree with Idza, the bathtub can be used as a container or even a toy. Perhaps you can invent an imaginary boat with LO? Otherwise if i have no space for it, i would bless it out. We never know who else may need them. What we consider trash maybe considered as a treasure to others. Cheers.

Read more

My play in the bath tub until 7 years old..... as a mini mini bath tub... to play water... therefore...it was pass down till my third baby.... it's put to good use for almost 10years.....

My baby bath tub is part of my wedding stuff that my mum got for me. So i defn wont throw; i'll keep it for other purposes. Maybe like what others say for washing clothes etc.

I got my traditional red ones during my wedding. Wouldn't bear to throw it. I used them since my girl was a newborn. So now it's meant for her water play.

My friends tried to sell theirs or pass along to others. A few kept their because.... you never know if it will be needed in the future. ;p

VIP Member

I usually bless it away in blessing groups in Facebook as I think it's good to share & reduce wastage to make the world a better place

VIP Member

keep it for anothwr baby. Unless intend to stop giving birth then i will just bless it to others who need it

I reuse it to wash clothes. My toilet got total 3 baby bath tub now. ;)

I use it to wash/soak toys