Voice your Opinion
Pocket money?
Money only for calculated expenses?
Other (share in comments!)

1875 responses

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, everyone reading this post, this is a real testimony of a spell doctor who helped me bring back my Wife, she left me and the kids for 7 month. I had lost all hope about my wife coming back home again. now she is back home and we are happy together again with the help of Doctor Osagbai, if you're going through a tough time in your marriage or relationship, or want back your Ex lover, back contact him on [email protected] or call WhatsApp @+2347051121884 https://sites.google.com/view/doctor-osagbai-solution-temple/home]

Read more

no money, but I always give him spare coins only to put in his coin box.. no more.. magsasabi sya sakin pag may need sya tapos sasabihin ko sa kanya kung mabibili ba namin kagad yung hinhingi nya or not yet.. kung not yet, he's ok with it.. since pang foods daw yung money ko 😂😂😂 he's 4yrs old by the way 😊

Read more

I want them to earn their pocket money. So that they can learn the value of it and then spend and save as needed

The autonomy in managing their finances. Knowing how much to set aside. Important to start from young!

I would give just enough pocket money for daily expenses with a little more so they learn to save up

For me hindi muna hanggat di pa nag high school. More on pack lunch muna

Pagkain lang muna ,ayaw ko munang humawak ng money baka masanay po.

Bank account for my daughter. A time deposit to be more specific.

TapFluencer

Pocket money but this moment just put her money in saving acc

I don't give anything. Maybe when he is older I'll consider.