1st trimester

My wife is on 1st trimester. Is it normal for her to get trigger easily n causing a very very bad temper?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

oh yeah! Mainly due to hormonal changes. I don't really quarrel with my husband but during my 1st trimester I was very annoyed and easily triggered such as I could be mad when he asked me to decide what to eat... Hahaha I know is not easy for the husbands... but we really didn't want it.. we also get very emotional 😢 and there are more things we actually think, feel and care that makes us very stressful too. hope you can give more tender loving care to your wife and all the best to you.

Read more
3y ago

Yes I’m in Week 5 and I realised I get easily triggered and irritated/snappy at small things which I usually don’t. Also having trouble sleeping at night and all. My husband has been very understanding and doesn’t take it up to bicker with me so far. Hopefully it’s the case till baby is borned 😂

Yes because of hormones and also needing to adjust to a whole new sleep and eat routine all thanks to hormones disruption as well