Who does your helper prefer?

Who does your lo prefer? U or the helper?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sometimes its my helper sometimes me. I think need to really put in the effort for a working mum to spend time with your child instead of other things if you are at home. Somehow your child will know that you are still his mummy. For those whose babies prefer the helper, also take heart that at least your lo has someone that he/she loves and is loved back too. You are here forever but helper is only temporary. Jiayou mummies!

Read more

My son got used to helper making him sleep so he stays wide awake and play if its him. Its a different kind of preference I feel. Nowadays, he ask me to lie down in bed with him while helper sits besides. Im rather glad that he is able to accept my helper when I can’t be around. Babies can love more than 1 person.

Read more

Me! Helper is for chores n baby only when Daddy, mummy or grand mums not around. She still runs to me whenever she sees me return home n smiles at me at the wee hours of 530/6am.. Has less of a reaction with the helper. I make it a point to spend most of my time with my baby, as tiring as it may be.. :)

Read more
TapFluencer

Thankfully me. I have thought through all the activities I do for my kids and which ones my helper does. That way I still spend quality time with them. However I'm perfectly fine with my helper bonding with my kids. She has been with us for a while and we treat her like family.

My LO likes to play with the helper..just got a new one and he enjoy chatting with her and showing her what he can do (He's 2). Think he just enjoys it cos helper is like a "Friend" to him, to play and have fun with...

Oh dear, when the time comes, if I do get help, I hope he or she prefers me. But to be honest, I was raised by my late grandma and I preferred her to my then-fierce mom, any day, any time. Haha!

Me for most of the times but if I get angry with them, they will run to my mil, helper or hub for help. At the end of the day, they will still come back to me no matter how fierce I may be.

Depends on his needs. If he wants routine care, definitely is me! At times when he wants the helper to carry him around, he will get excited when he sees her.. Smart thinking!!

Mine daughters have their own moods sometimes it mummy or daddy or helper.. unpredictable! I am ok if they say they want the helper to feed them as she if part of our family.

Me for sure. I ensure I spend quality time with my kids and do the mum-duties while helper does more of the household chores and helps only when I need it.