First holiday country for your kid to travel to?

Which was the first country you took your child to? And at what age? #holiday #travel #vacation #children

82 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Bali on his first birthday, BKK when he was 14 mths and HKG when he was 16 mths. He enjoyed himself on all the trips :)

I brought my daughter to Taiwan when she was 18 months . A baby friendly country and she does enjoy it v much ! :)

I took my 1st child to Malaysia,Perak when she is around 7 months because we go to Sunway Lost World of Tambun.

Brought my first child in his 15months old to Malaysia and my 2nd child at 7months old to Thailand.

VIP Member

Thailand, Batam at 1 year old. Malaysia on and off before 1 year old as visit great-grandparents.

BKK when my daughter was 15 months and Taiwan when she was 18 months. Taiwan is child friendly.

Brought my baby in her 11months old to India for visiting grandma, grandpa and relatives

Saudi Arabia when he was 10 days old. second child I took him at 4months of age to Bahrain

Malaysia to visit his grandparents when 3 weeks old. And then Hong Kong before 2 years old.

my elder one whn he was 3 months old to KL Malaysia. .... as my husband was working there