When?

Which stage is most suitable for drinking coconut juice? I am in weeks 35 already~

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I read from articles (many sources) that its recommended to drink coconut water esp during 3rd trimester. However, in chinese belief, the myth that pregnant women should avoid All cooling food and beverages. However, i decided to go with science prove that coconut water provides electrolyte which is essential during pregnancy.

Read more
VIP Member

U can start drinking coconut water now for every week until u deliver. Once to twice a week is good enough but must drink from fresh green coconut, not those canned ones. I started drinking weekly from beginning of 3rd trimester and my baby came out quite clean. :)

5y ago

Thanks!

I think its ok to drink now? I consulted my doctor (specifically coconut water) a month before my edd. He laughed and told me to eat whatever i want cause during confinement i cant eat those. So my last meal was my all time favourite - Mos burger! 😇

I drank coconut water from.the start of my pregnancy till i gave birth for both my kids cause my late grandma said that it makes your birth clean or something? And it's true🤣😂 i think it's just a malay thing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

VIP Member

Now is the best time to drink coconut water. U can take 2 to 3 times a week and must go for those fresh coconut water instead of canned ones. Eat together with coconut flesh so as to balance the cooling nature of coconut water.

Well, Coconut Water is said to be one of the best drinks for pregnancy and being highly nutritious and fat-free, it keeps the body hydrated and refreshed as well. So you can start drink them from trimester 3 onwards

You can start already. It has many benefits like: Relieves Heartburn and Constipation, Improves Heart Health, Accelerates Growth Of The Foetus & Manages Healthy Weight Levels.

You can have coconut juice anytime during pregnancy it's just the VCO[cold pressed virgin coconut Oil]that you will have to take a few weeks before edd,

VIP Member

Hi... you can drink coconut water as and when you desire. Just keep in mind to consume all foods and drinks in moderation ie once/twice a week and not everyday

I've been drinking coconut water from the beginning of my pregnancy. I think it's okay, just drink in moderation. Once a week maybe