Which places should my partner and I go to for a couple's massage in Manila?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I found a list of three really good spas a couple can go to from wheninmanila.com http://www.wheninmanila.com/3-couple-spas-you-must-try-when-in-manila/2/ with reviews: 3. Thai Royale Spa -The place, based from the photos, is very relaxing. You can pamper yourselves here with quality service but affordable price. They offer Thai and Swedish massage for p200 only. Full body massage in this place is highly recommended. :) 2. Neo Day SPa -their space is said to have a very ellegant and relaxing feel to it. The rooms and even the lockers are so inviting that you want to indulge in their services more. What I love about it is that they have a couples room where you can have your treatments done together. 1. Facial care (eastwood branch) - This one has been tested and proven best by the blogsite's writers. They offer the "very best facial services in the Metro". They require you for a consultation first to know what service is best for you/r condition then get on with the treatment. This particular branch is the only one with Couples Room with couple beds next to each other. Have fun pampering yourself and your wife at any of these places! :)

Magbasa pa