Which mobile apps would you recommend for 3-4 yr olds on Apple App Store?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My colleague recently downloaded these two apps for her 3.5-year old daughter after reading this article: http://www.geekswithjuniors.com/best-apps-for-3-year-olds/ Mathlandia Super WHY Phonics Fair Shape the Village Her daughter loves these. She would sometimes get her daughter to replay some of the games in Mathlandia as practice. You can consider these and some other apps suggested in the article. :)

Read more

My nephews love these apps they've got downloaded on their iPads. I've categorised them according to what they're good for. Hope this helps! #1 - Best App to Learn about Measurements: Shiny Circus #2 - Best Spelling App: Spell with Pip #3 - Best Toy App: Pango Playground

Read more

I downloaded this App for my daughter call 'ABC Phonics' by Pink Fong. I like how they make learning so fun with cute songs and animation and interactive activities. They have other apps that are quite well done as well by this is my favorite so far!

Read more

My girls start their gadgets at 10 years old. I don’t recommend below 7 though still too young to understand the gadget world. But if u do get them do child lock the phone n YouTube to the appropriate age.

Pbs video/game apps.The game app is very educational,We play it together...its like playing and teaching him at the same time.Plus both apps are free.

VIP Member

Introduce educational (no screen time) toys /or Montessori materials to your kids as early. These will greatly help in them reach their milestones.

VIP Member

A bit young to install apps for 3 to 4 year olds... but if you really have to them check out those educational ones and not games

VIP Member

GreySprings for preschoolers it’s really good, like abc matchings n colouring a lot will be there my boy just njoy this app

VIP Member

My 3yr boy using greysprings kindergarten app .. u may try it it’s good though

VIP Member

I don’t recommend toddlers at this age to use any mobile device.