Which is the best breast pump in the market? Any suggestions, mums?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I recently picked out a Medela Freestyle Breast Pump on Amazon.com for a friend here in Sweden. It is a compact, lightweight breast pump with a 3-hour rechargeable battery for mobile pumping anywhere. This daily-use breast pump is designed for moms who pump several times a day. It includes thoughtful features to personalize your pumping experience, including 2-Phase Expression technology and has two sizes of Personal Fit breast shields for comfortable and efficient pumping, I found the pumping timer feature very useful - it allows you to conveniently track your pumping sessions and there is memory button so you can easily return to your favorite pumping pattern.

Read more
Post reply image
VIP Member

I picked up the Spectra - so far super happy with it. :) The Spectra is a compact Hospital Grade double breast pump from South Korea. Spectra breast pumps are the only ones in the world to feature massage (let down) mode to stimulate the milk production.

Post reply image

I have the Spectra S9+ that is portable with an inbuilt rechargeable battery. It's quiet enough and gentle, yet can give the same yield in half the time I've tried with other pumps. I'm loving it as I can pump anywhere at anytime!

Read more
Post reply image

thanks