Formula milk for newborn

Which brand and type of formula milk did you use to feed your newborn ? I know some say we can use the ones hospital give, but in the event my baby did not use FM in hospital, but need to use it when we’re back home due to low supply, which FM should i get ? Noted that it depends on the baby too some brands are suitable some are not bt can mummies share which FM you are using? #FTM

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Grow infant. Coz that was used by kkh. You can request to bring the tin home, just in case. It’s all in the bill anyway.. in case you baby doesn’t take in that brand well, you can always get those 400g FM in other Brand’s to try out 💁🏽‍♀️

VIP Member

NAN HA, I actually called the hospital in advance to find out which milk powder rotation they were on that month when I was going to deliver. Then just buy the same tin for spare at home.

My daughter has been drinking S26 since she was born as it was the brand that Mt A was promoting during that time. Now she's almost 2 and still drinking the same brand stage 3. 😊

Hi mummy!! Im a low supply mom here! Currently been using S26 for my son and everything went well.☺️☺️ u can try look thru the differents brands compare.❤️

S26, cause PEH gave her this. We changed to Similac total comfort when she’s 2months

TapFluencer

mamil good enough for my kidz

NAN Optipro HA

I used Friso!

nan optipro

similac