cooler bag

Which brand of cooler bag do u all use when transporting EBM and storing your breast pump?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Post reply image
TapFluencer

I’m using vcoool bagpack. Top compartment i put my pump (unimom minuet), my lockn lock for my flanges, my phone and wallet. Able to squeeze in water bottle also. Bottom 6 autumnz bottle and a blue ice block 【VCoool背奶包背奶装备冷藏便携式上班蓝冰储奶冰包母乳奶瓶保温套】https://m.tb.cn/h.e1hAOTz?sm=1b7a7e 点击链接,再选择浏览器咑閞;或復|制这段描述¥yRClYbwCpTd¥后到👉淘♂寳♀👈

Read more

i love my fridge-to-go! best cooler bag ever. especially if you need to be out (or running around for a while) and need to keep things cool on the go. Else, any random cooler bag with a cooling pack should do the job well.

VIP Member

i used the complimentary one from tmc. only yield 2 bottles a day at work so it's just nice plus a thin ice pack. breast pump is left in office while i bring the breastshields home to wash.

I use the Skip Hop Grab and Go Insulated Bag- lightweight and affordable :) ideal for day to day use and not longer trips

Been using this, double layer, upper compartment for pump, lower for Ice pack and Bm

Post reply image
VIP Member

I used Packit and go diaso to buy a icepack to put inside

VIP Member

I'm using packit!