Which are the best Indian comics for kids

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Though, I haven't introduced my youngest kid to comics yet, and other two also didn't read comics as much. But a few favourites of my little boy are; Champak, Amar Chitra Katha, Chacha Chaudhary, Indrajal comics, Chandamama. These were the ones that I read during my time, and it is sheer nostalgia to see your kid holding the ones.

Read more

Tinkle is a wonderful comic to eead as it is not only entertaining but very informative as well. I remember spending many happy hours reading the Tinkle in my childhood too. Magic Pot,Champak and Chacha Choudhari are also good.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12830)

some very good Indian comics that you can introduce your child to are Tinkle, Magic Pot, Brainy Kid, Champak, Amar Chitra Katha and so on.

Tinkle, Magic Pot, Chacha Chaudhary, Champak are some of the Indian comics which kids love to read and are informative and interesting.