Where can I buy domperidone in Singapore? Do I need drs prescription?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I agree with Diana. I had low supply of milk and no matter what I ate, the supply was just too low. My doctor had suggested Domperidone but I didn't want it as it will ultimately be in my son's system. Personally I feel it's unnessary... formula milks are around and available in the market. As much as I agree that breastmilk is much healthier and beneficial than formula milk, I feel that there is no point stressing over breastfeeding if it stresses both you and the baby plus, I'd rather not have any external drugs in my son for as long as I can. My daughter grew up with formula milk and is perfectly healthy at 7 years old. But to each her own, if you insist on it, I'd advise you to seek advise from your doctor even though it's available over the counters.

Read more

I got Domperidone from my gynae to help me to increase milk production. I took for 1 week and it did help me to increase my milk. However, I stopped taking it as I feel whatever I consumed it will pass to baby through my breastmilk and ultimately Domperidone is a hormone-based drug. You can purchase from pharmacy stores like Wastons and Guardian from the pharmacy counter.

Read more

hi, did u managed to get domperidone in the end at the pharmacy?

thanks