Where to buy decent nursing bra that is not too expensive? I'm returning back to work soon, so need to revamp my wardrobe.

96 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i bought at shopee for $4.90, cutting small.. must choose 1cup bigger, if u dun want to wait, u can get it at isetan which i bought at $19.90

Annee Matthew is good.. I bought during preorder sale baby fair.. Can try buy others brand and see the review from Qoo10 before purchase..

Marks & Spencer has a big range of all types of bras, they last forever, and they offer a free fitting service. Awesome quality!

i shop on qoo10.. good and cheap.. i even got my spaghetti padded bra top from there too.. gd to use when nursing in public..

VIP Member

buy from qoo or there's a shop called Pretty International. many places have. u try goggle.they are all near mrt station.

if u have heavy boobs i wld recommend Anna Matthew nursing/ nursing sports bra. its support is really good n comfortable.

I'm wearing Autumnz and I fell in love! It's not too expensive and yet very comfortable! Hope this helps!

JTS: theres GSS going on now, u can try Spring Maternity or Mothercare now. Good quality and worth to buy now

Autumnz. They have online shop and you can find them at baby fairs too. Their bras are affordable and comfy!

For my 2 pregnancies, I bought nursing bras from Sorella. very reasonable in price & comfortable.