When you were pregnant, what are the things that you hate but really love before you get pregnant?

50 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Currently pregnant and I used to love kakanins but now ugh just the thought of bibingka or suman makes me want to vomit. I don't know why I developed this hatred for any glutinous rice foods (I say hormones, maybe?). Did your behavior changed after pregnancy? I wonder if I will get to crave this type of food again.

Read more

The main thing that I hate is white rice. After I got pregnant, I don't even like the smell of rice while it is cooking. I faced difficulty in eating white rice during my first trimester. And other things that I don't like are fruits like apple & pear, some veggies like brinjal.

All my mommy friends tell me the same thing. They used to LOVE and practically lived of coffee but once they got pregnant, the mere smell of coffee would make them gag and some quit completely even after they gave birth. I hope this isn't true because I love coffee too much

8y ago

Yeahhh I think pregnancy hormones made coffee so yucky to them, they quit totally after giving birth. I don't know why either because I heard coffee is still okay in small quantities.

i used to love curry and spicy food but now i think and smell of it, it will make me puke and totally turn it off. i usually not a sweet tooth person before pregnancy, but now i love cakes and chocolates a lot. these are all sinful cravings. oops

There was a short period during my second pregnancy wherein I am okay not eating chocolates or any dessert after a meal. It's very unusual because it has been my routine to eat desserts right after every meal. Otherwise, I don't get full.

Totally have! My siew-mai. A kind of Chinese dim sum! And wanton mee!! Pre-preggy, I can have these two daily without getting sick of it! But after preggy, I puke at hearing just the name!!! Hahaha... Overdose!

I love eating instant noodles before, and not really like eating sweets too much, now i'm pregnant and can't even stand the smell of instant noodles, I prefer eat sweets over anything.

My husband is Punjabi and all pregnancy i cant eat indian food, also chapatti. Before pregnancy i was eat everything he Cook. Now im joking our son maybe not liking. I love so much fruits.

5y ago

No its notlike that its just temporary

Now that I'm pregnant the smells of ketchup, sweet chili sauce, and mustard make my stomach turn! They used to be my faves. :( Hoping this will go away after giving birth

Gumamit ng pabango. Hindi ako umaalis ng bahay ng hindi nagsspray. Nung preggy, kung pwede lang lahat lahat pati toothpaste unscented. LOL..