when hair loss will stop ??

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you referring to postpartum hair loss? This usually starts at around 3 months after birth of a baby. Due to a surge in hormones, most women experience substantial hair growth during pregnancy and this in turn will lead to hair loss after birth. The hair loss can seem more extreme if your hair grew much more than normal during pregnancy, or if you have long hair. Studies have shown that women will return to their usual hair growth cycle within 6 months, or between 6 and 12 months after birth. My friend told me that she increased her intake of celery in her meal as this vegetable is thought to promote hair growth and was very careful with the hair products she used to prevent more hair fall. Within 8 months after childbirth, her hair is back to its former glory.

Read more

I think you are referring to hair fall post child birth or pregnancy, right? It actually depends from woman to woman, and in my case, while I had severe hair loss for about 2 years after delivery, in the second birth, my hair fall stopped about 6 7 months after delivery. I think a lot of this has to do with your overall health, what type of food you are eating and how much sleep you are getting.

Read more

i dont know exactly how long it's been that you had your baby, or if you are currently pregnant, but i would suggest you check your diet and nutrition to stop the hair fall problem. include lots of leafy greens, green foods, calcium and protein rich foods and so on. also, try switching your hair care products to more natural ones instead of chemical ones.

Read more

hair drop peak when 3-4 months, now 6-7 months already hair drop actually become lesser already. But last week I went to hair salon the lady said "You are having hair loss problem!" I feel so sad..

depends in individual...some will drop hair till LO turns 1yo. for me, i started to drop hair when my LO turns 4mths old and it lasted for 3mths

VIP Member

Mine stopped at about 7months.. then it started again at 11m pp.. due to stress.

Mine started about 3-4 months after delivery and stopped about 12 months.

I gg to botak soon hair drop till like having cancer :(

8y ago

I have to cut my hair short so won't drop so much?