when did you stop using mitten and botties for our little ones?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Most of my friends either didn't put on mittens for their babies or stopped after four to six weeks. The reason for wearing mittens is the worry of baby scratching himself/herself. Hence, most had to trim their babies' nails daily or every other day after they stopped wearing mittens for their babies.

Read more

Mine is after a few days after arriving home :-) I just keep their nails short so they won't scratch themselves. I like it when my baby's hands are free because they can explore more and I can hold their hands better. As for booties, we keep them on until they are big enough for socks.

Right after someone told me that its better not to put mittens and socks on them. You see, it’s better for them to feel their surroundings and environment. Touching and feeling is important and helps them learn holding and grabbing things faster.

After 1 month. Its to prevent baby from scratching themselves, but after a while you will want them to explore. Therefore just keep your baby's nails short you dont have to worry about baby hurting themselves.

Mittens after 15-20 days of birth n socks after 3 months as they take time to adjust to the surrounding temperatures...our paediatric guided us...

I've stopped wearing my bb mittens after 2 months. I still continue with booties and later on socks as bb feet turns cold easily...

I stopped putting mittens and booties after one month..

We stopped when he turned 1 month

after 2 month I stop using

Zalo 0973/699/582

Post reply image