What are the sign(s) your child shows?

Share in the comments how does your child reacts when they've soiled their diapers đŸ‘¶đŸ»đŸ˜­

What are the sign(s) your child shows?
43 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Make 'en en' sound (face turn a little red) , clutch his fists, straighten his legs to poop poop. After finish pooping, he will smile sometimes. Change every time he wakes up or the indicators change color since he is quite sensitive, don't want red butt etc.

My son uses the brand ‘huggies’ diaper. It has indication if he soil his diaper. The other thing i do is i peep in. Hahahah. And the smell 😂 tells too

VIP Member

I’ll change everytime she wakes up. Which is every 3 hours.â˜ș I dont want her to get rashes and redness.

9mo ago

Mee too 😍

VIP Member

Sleeping time means every 3 hrs change if normal day time at hm... Will see fm the pampers saggy tone of not jst touch n feel it whenever she comes for a hug...

Makes funny noises and expression which will finalise with a smile (that means im done mummy) hahas

2y ago

Hello!!! Omy u are on asianparent too

either by 3 to 4 hours, or when she raises her legs up and start stomping the mattress. May side-stare and cry at times, especially when it's poop.

nothing coz her diaper is extra dry. i just touch it and change if i feel its already thick (meaning its full)

my baby is fussy and cannot sleep. that's the sign. I mean I know she's full and still does not want to go to sleep.

each time aft more than 4hrs sleep, once she woke up.. i will change her diapers. irregardless it is soiled or not.

When i hear the continuous loud farts means he poop,lots 😂 of course the silly faces, sounds and kickings