When is the best time to send baby to school. And why?? If you dont send. At what age u send. And why? I dont know if i want to send or dont. Expenses that i am worried. Any subsidy or etc?? Please help.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It depends on your financial . For me i dont send my baby to school earlier neither do i send them infant care. I will wait till about 3 years old then i enrol my child to child care. To me , i think its their childhood so i prefer him to enjoy a childhood life insteas of being pressurize in school and for infant or kids below 3 wont be learning much things in school. as those under 3 are more into play than learn . And those basic things cam be taught at home easily. However i will try enrol enrichment class or so when i think my child is ready as i dont think i need to spend unnecessary money on things which might not be useful at the moment and i prefer home school during the first 3 years at the same time i can bond with my baby. Because after 3 years old , they get to know things and understand certain things so its easy for them to digest their work from school and time spent after 3 years old will be lesser with son.

Read more