What's the best calling card for Indonesian FDW? Is gado gado calling card any good?

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

According to my Indonesian helper, many of her friends use the 'Gado Gado' calling card. It has instructions in Bahasa Indonesia. http://idtasia.net/en-SG/cc/card.aspx?cardId=6030 It is cheaper than a Starhub or M1 calling card.

Gado gado calling card seems to be the best option to call Indonesia and also Myanmar. Very popular among domestics because it is easy to use and value for money.

I've heard from my helper that the gado gado calling card is what a lot of Indonesian helpers use. She also likes it because it has clear instructions in Bahasa.

Gado gado calling card seems to be the best to call Indonesia. how to use gado gado phone card is also easy because the instructions are in Bahasa.

I think it is very nice of you to ask about best phone card for your domestic. Hope you find the best option for her already.

Gado gado calling card is the cheapest option for FDW. Cheaper than other prepaid cards and good value for money for them.

Gado gado calling card is the cheapest option for FDW. Cheaper than other prepaid cards and good value for money for them.

VIP Member

Other than gado gado which I see is the most recommended option, are there any other cheap cards for FDW?

Also, cansomeone tell me which phone card has clear instructions in english for my Myanmar helper.

Many FDWs from Indonesia recommend the gado gado card. Maybe your FDW can also try.