What’s your favourite grocery store/mall in Metro Manila? Is it child-friendly?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I've recently visited Fisher Mall and they have these push carts with built-in compartments for kids. I don't know what exactly they're called but I'm pretty sure they're meant for kids. I think they're cute! This isn't exactly the one available in Fisher Mall grocery. I got this from Google but it resembles like this :)

Magbasa pa
Post reply image

Ours is SM hypermarket in Pasig since it's very accessible to us and the kids have play area nearby. So after grocery, they can drop by for a few rides. Another would be Robinsons in Eastwood. It's crowded at times but we are comfortable co we can easily go to any restaurant nearby right after we're done with the grocery.

Magbasa pa

Rockwell and Century City Mall. Century offers child tracker bracelet. In case they get lost. Once the child went near the exits, it will alarm/notify the mall guards. So before you and your child leaves the mall be sure to have it remove at the conceirge. Pretty cool right? :)

8y ago

It's for free! All you have to do is to register your child at the concierge. Here is the link to their website. http://centurycitymall.com.ph/concierge.html

My favorite would be S&R and Trinoma Landmark grocery. Both have wide range of choices for products and easily accessible for us. Child-friendly, maybe because the kids love coming to the grocery to pick snacks they want. They go home happy lol

Pioneer Center has child sized pushcarts :) great if you want your kids to feel more a part of your grocery shopping, not so good if they like running or would compete with their siblings on who has more in their cart haha!

My sister and I do grocery shopping at Robinson's or South Supermarket because they sell fresh and good quality of meat products :)

Here is the link to their website. You just need to register your child at the concierge. http://centurycitymall.com.ph/concierge.html

8y ago

Oh that's awesome! Thanks for sharing Jo-an! :)

It's for free you can ask the concierge since you have to return the child tracker bracelet. :)

SNR or Landmark at Trinoma :)