Apakah Bunda mengetahui apa yang harus dilakukan saat bayi tersedak?

Do you know what to do if your baby is choking?
Do you know what to do if your baby is choking?
Voice your Opinion
Yes
No

9013 merespon

54 Tanggapan
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan

My baby had already this episode. Nag panic ako sobra kasi 1st baby ko sya at na unahan ako nang nerbyos at nasa hospital kami that time and she was 2months only. Grabe nag code talaga ung hospital 4 doctors assist my baby almost 20min Naka recover ang baby ko. I thank God for his unending and amazing power my baby was survived. An now she's turning 1yr.old this coming August.

Baca lagi

Happened to my first born. She was 2 y/o at that time ng binigyan pala sya candy. Buti buhat lang ng husband ko at dinukot yung candy sa lalamunan since hindi kaya iluwa. Grabe tulala lang ako nun :( after nun, sobrang ingat ko na. Sobrang liit at mushy ng servings ng binibigay ko lagi sa kids ko

So far My baby never having this issue. But, as an extra precautions, I took an initiative to watched n learn from u tube. Hope it helps. I will try my best to apply the skill in emergency situation

VIP Member

Hi parents, this is of utmost importance. Pls equip yourself with first aid/ cpr. You can contact Michael who does home certifications. 9387 9382

VIP Member

just watched it on YouTube just in case. before we srater Baby-led weaning 😊 pero mabuti nalang di ko pa nagagamit kay baby 🙏😇

check ung bumabara sa.lalamunan ng bata, then put the baby on your lap. tap softly upper back part ng baby

Sit down support your baby against you, facing slightly downwards and do light back thrust?

I know what needs to be done, but I'm not sure how I will react in a situation like that.

Carry them up and position them facedown before patting their back?

not very sure on what to do but would love to learn about this