20wk pregnant positive covid

Hi all..what should I do after having positive on art home test a while ago...gp or kkh?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Just go to a GP and let them know you are pregnant. Doctor will do ART and PCR test and prescribe pregnant safe medication. Thereafter, you will receive a call from MOH. MOH will also arrange a teleconsult for you. The doctor assigned to me will check in on me once a while and advise what to look out for (I.e. any spotting, how is baby movement etc.). I was 21 weeks and tested positive last week.

Read more

Just GP is enough unless u have severe symptoms.. Remember tell doc you are pregnant to ensure they give u preggy friendly meds.. In doubt send the meds to your gynae to ensure the meds are preggy friendly.. I got covid a mth back as well.. Just rest well drink up don't worry.. All will be well.. If u have difficulty in breathing (not from blocked nose) then hurry to KKH

Read more

You can go to a gp, but check on flugowhere website to find a SASH - swab and send home clinic. Current MOH protocols is to go to SASH and they’ll do both ART and PCR for you. MOH will be informed and you will receive a form through sms to fill up your details. Thereafter you’ll receive a call from MOH to continue r your health. I just tested positive about 3 weeks ago.

Read more

if mild symptoms GP will do. only if your heart rate rises, breathless or high fever then go A&E.

gp will suffice, if you’re not having any urgent symptoms