29 weeks and Covid Positive

Hi Mummies, any of you pregnant with Covid Positive? GP is long queue, its crazy. Do you guys do home recovery? Or straight to hospital to check?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'm W38 and I went GP, it was a close to 2h wait. That's the MOH protocol, if you are under W36 with mild symptoms likely you will just do home recovery. I didn't take any medicines either; baby and I are doing well with rest. From what I know hospitals are in a bit of a crunch now, if you can go to the GP pls do so.

Read more

i was 8 weeks fully vaccinated not boosted when tested positive. did home recovery. if there’s no extra symptoms or issues no need to go to hospital to check :) doc say won’t affect baby. GP waited for around 2hours plus including ART test.

i am 10 weeks preggy with mild symptoms of covid. currently in my 3d self isolation recovering at home. the doc gave me meds. no worries we will recover in a week since fully vaccinated. always include a prayer it helps too.

im currently 30 weeks in covid positive. hrp. both of us are okay. v mild symptoms. better to go gp n check it out first. coz there will be ppl following up w u. on ur symptoms n everything.

try whitecoat or doctor anywhere