Heartburn

Hi, what will mummies do if you get heartburn? How do you guys deal with it?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes. I had during my pregnancy. But not very often. Heart burn, feel like vomit or after vomit, nausea, I will drink Chocolate milk , it works for me! And plenty of water & lemon water. - Take small meals instead of 3 large meals . - Avoid eating fried , spicy & fatty foods often. It will triggers heart burn easily. Just Moderation!

Read more
5y ago

No problem! Awww, it will be over soon. You can try sour palm, sugar free mints, milk , lemon water , soya bean milk ( less sugar pls or no sugar also great! ) or any that works for you. When sitting down, sit up straight also! Hydrate yourself:) Jiayou mummy!

Super Mum

My gynae advised to sit or stand straight for half hour after eating. If it's unbearable can get antacid at a pharmacy and take before each meal

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/pregnancy-concern-heartburnacid-reflux

I drink plenty of water if I have it.. try not to have too fulll meals and eating slower helps too

Hey Mum, Please have lots of water and cold milk and juices. These are really helpful in heartburn