Heartburn and bloated

How do i stop heartburn and acid reflux at 30 weeks pregnant?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

gaviscon! life saver! or next check up, ask fr Doctor famotidine meds. i get heartburn each time i wanna sleep, ill put vicks on chest, nose, ask hubby to put some on my back to and make the pillow taller to ard 45degree to sleep. it helps. sometimes i sips to coke too if the heartburn really cnnt take it. anyways.. we cant stop heartburn. hahaha!

Read more
VIP Member

Eat smaller, more meals to ease digestion. Also help to raise the pillow slightly higher but depends on comfort level. Works for me without any medication. Avoid lying down shortly after eating. Walking or standing, moving around after each meals helped me too.

gaviscon double action helps me! im at 36 weeks and i must say that it doesnt really go away but just becomes more manageable. i also sleep like sitting so the acid wont come up. hang in there! just a couple of weeks more!

Im having reflux too at around 30 ish weeks . Now 36 weeks . Abit better . Didnt take any medication but try eating small portion and dont eat when u wanna sleep at night .

Eat smaller meals (Especially night time) and try to avoid spicy and oily food :)

Japanese Green Tea & 100plus help