what if u drink coke ?

What happen when you drink coke during early pregnancy. I don't know that I'm even pregnant, I was craving for coke and been drinking it for quite awhile when recently I woke up vomiting and it was positive.

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

It’s ok to drink coke , but in moderation since it contain caffeine. For me, I satisfy my gassy drink craving by drinking sparkling water. The new Ice Mountain sparkling water with Lemon is not bad. No sugar and no calories

In moderation will do as coke contains caffeine. If you need carbonated soft drink, maybe you can opt for 7-Up or Sprite that contain no caffeine.

Drinking coke in moderation is ok , but just don’t sniff it , hahaha , sorry that was a bad joke. Happy new year

i was in your position, not knowing being pregnant and drink this and that. but i believe everything in moderation is ok.

Everything in moderation is fine, I think. I just take a few sips and leave it at that. At least I satisfy a craving!

It’s ok don’t worry so much! Now that you know you’re pregnant, do drink it in moderation :)

if really crave then drink coke zero in moderation to prevent gestational diabetes in pregnancy

Nothing to worry when you drink coke during early pregnancy. Just dont make it a habit :)

I had the craving too, just limit consumption. Everything in moderation....

VIP Member

I think it’s ok if by accident but try not to drink coke no more