What are the events on the timeline of my children’s lives that have the most impact?

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I would say all the events are equally important. Because a child develops different aspects and build his/her character based on all the events that take place in his/her life. When they are babies and toddlers, they are trying to make sense of the world around them and developing and learning new skills everyday. At school going ages, they acquire knowledge of the world and try to find their sense of being and how they fit in. Every experience they have would shape their values and their character. A parent's role, in my opinion, is to help guide the child and provide support whenever needed. If I were to try and identify a time that has the most impact, I would probably say during the childhood period. This is where values can be imparted, which can help guide them in life. Just my two cents.

Read more

Looking back into my childhood, I wish I had a better time socializing in school (primary and secondary) and that my parents would believe me when I told them I was being bullied and self conscious of everything. As a result, I would say I grew up to be a person who takes a long time to warm up to people and tend to be wary about others instead of seeing the good in them first. As such, I make it my personal mission to always listen to my children one day, if needed, and to never dismiss them no matter how minor the problem may be.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15774)