What are the essential mom and baby things to include in a maternity bag? I'm starting to get things ready before I pop out my baby.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Here's my list: *me nursing bra breast pads maternity pads (lots) - thick and thin betadine feminine wash dasters disposable undies snacks charger cardigans/robe bedroom slippers toothbrush going home outfit purelan nipple cream spoon fork bowl water jug meds *baby lots of onesies lots of swaddles 2 towel swaddles mittens socks cup feeder and expressed milk diapers cotton balls wipes tabo baby wash lampins face towels changing mat alcohol (no moisturizer) cotton buds

Magbasa pa

Agree with Dazzle but I'd like to add the bonnet for baby because most of the heat of the baby escapes from the head thus leading to hypothermia. Most hospitals provide this as soon as the baby comes out from you since its part of the Essential Newborn Care protocol, but it is nice to have one just in case it gets soiled and when the swaddles with hoods run out :) oh and a camera / fully charged ready to shoot smart phone! Good luck and God bless :)

Magbasa pa