what cameras are you guys using at home for monitoring of maid activities when handling baby? I'm gg back to work and am looking to install a simple wifi home camera. what brands would you guys recommend? thanks!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't think the term "maid" is the correct one to be using. Perhaps "helper" is better. I didn't realise that recording your helpers activities in the home was something that people did! I think if you are concerned enough that you feel this is necessary, there are probably bigger issues going on that you should address first.

Read more
8y ago

Given so many of the questions I've seen on here, including this one, I do think there are serious problems in Singapore with how people treat their domestic help. Using the word "maid" does provide an insight of how somebody sees their domestic helper. Asking about how best to spy on them when you're out of the house is another indication. My point was that if you feel the need to spy on your helper, there are obviously issues of mistrust, which I think should be dealt with, rather than spy on