What budget do you have for a 4 year old girls simple party with 15 friends.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Don't plan the party and ask for the budget. Instead, look at your budget and plan your party around it. A lot of party stuff are all just for the parents, kids don't need crazy things for their parties at all. As long as they have their friends, they're equally as happy just hanging out together at the beach or staying home and watching their favourite show together and have homecooked food + cake. If you're on a low budget, don't even look at parties over $100. There are so many places you can have parties at for free, no need for the fancy bouncy castles or buffet spread. You could even make simple games from recyclables under $10, they just need to be entertained and fed! If you can't afford anything, simply invite them to go for a get-together and inform the parents you'd help to cover ___, but they have to pay for the ____. For example, you can simply tell them no gifts needed but please help to cover their own children's meals. Parents are usually understanding because most of us are in this dilemma and tough spot too, and if they don't, you may not even need to invite those people to the party because birthdays/special occasions are meant to spend time together celebrating and NOT free entertainment for the other kids.

Read more

Shd be able to fo it below $400 ya. Actually, it depends on the items you want and the location. If U have friends/relatives staying at a condo near MRT, U can ask to get a function room, dat's abt only $20-$50 Alternatively, U can rent the RC rooms if U have any nearby U. Food wise, if U 1 2 save, you cook it yourself - Finger food will do. Cakes is a MUST - $50 (U can opt for cupcakes. Deco & goody bags - I can help U source to get the cheapest. U can call me at 969 969 65 or drop me an SMS if U R interested.

Read more

Here's my estimation: Food: $10 per pax - $150 Venue: $50 Decoration- Diy with balloons and paper craft: $50 Birthday cake: $100 Entertainment- Diy photo booth: $50 Total: $400 I believe with more efficient planning you could easily bring the cost down.

Read more

It will be fun to do a girl's day and can be really cost effective... You can pretend to have your own nail salon and do meni/pedi which I think won't cost much buying a few nail polish. Prepare some light snacks for them and get a cake.. Porb about $200?

VIP Member

I would say a play pretend party will be fun! Simple buffet for both parents and children - $200

https://kidzpartystore.com You may need the party stuff and balloons

thanks

A mini "Sparty" I think will do and cute.

7y ago

$200 - $300 budget will do. It already comes with the food and spa services.

Depends on ur budget 🤔