What brand of baby diapers & wipes do you use?

284 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I used babylove night pants and day time I use peekapoo/merries. for wipes I bought mine at Qoo10 the Korea type. 100% water wipes. it don't dry so easily.

We are from dubai We tried so many different brands But for our baby PAMPERS is the best option Best fit, no leakage at all.. i strongly recommend PAMPERS

Read more

Pampers diapers and huggies wipes...conveniently continued with it since I had samples of them and it worked well for my 7MO...

Hey you can use pampers pants which is safe for babies. And you can use mamaearth wipes which is fully organic and safe for babies.

Post reply image

mammypoko (diapers) and pureen!! (swipes) but to each is his/her own some babies are sensitive to individual brands. 😊

merries, no regrets for this. and LEC 99.9% pure water wet wipes as my girl has eczema, she more sensitive to other wipes.

I use Mamaearth's baby wipes. They are naturally made and are bamboo based which is totally safe for baby's delicate skin.

merries diapers and im not using any wipes for my baby private part...im cleaning it with water and dry it with tissue...

Just bought petpet night time diapers for my newborn since they will be changing very frequently. Im using LEC wipes

We use Nursy powder scent most of the time. If it's not available in the grocery, I opt for the organic wipes instead.