what brand is the cheap cheap good good pram that can be use from infant to few years later?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I'm using seebaby QQ3 stroller, only about 4.6-4.9kg :) Price wise I think it's okay? Not very sure I got it from blessings but we're loving it! I think other than the brand and prices, you may wanna look at other criterion like weight of stroller, features, how big is it (mine can go through MRT gantry and front entrance on buses), weight limit on stroller, weight limit for children etc :)

Read more

Hi, you may consider the Silver Cross Avia. It is super compact and lightweight (just 5.5kg). Perfect for on-the-go parents. It features a self-standing mechanism when folded and fits in even the smallest of car boots!. Its single hand recline to lie flat also makes it suitable from birth up to 20kg. Can check it out at mothercare.

Read more
VIP Member

mclaren. i had kine pass down from my cuzzin. all three kids use it... so ive been ising it for 6 yrs. ... and my nephew is now 15 😊😊😊 but the pram still.in very good condition. very sturdy and rugged

VIP Member

Seebaby has many models at affordable prices!

VIP Member

I use the stokke and love it 2 years later