What are the best work-at-home jobs for moms in Manila? :)

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

There are a lot of available home based opportunities for stay at home parents. I have had several clients since 2014 and so far they were all legit. I usually get my clients from onlinejobs.ph. But there are also other platforms like Upwork, Elance, Outsourcely and there's also MyOutdesk. You just have to be careful and mindful in choosing your clients. Make sure that they have a verified payment option so you won't have problems getting your pay. My tip is that you look for a job that matches your skills and could give yu a decent starting rate. It's not easy to find your first client as the freelancers are so competitive just like in the corporate world. You just have to really try and try until you find your first real client.

Magbasa pa

I used to do news writing when I was pregnant and I'm trying to get back to work now. The time is very flexible, rates are competitive, and luckily, my editor was really kind and considerate. Other stay-at-home moms I know work as a Virtual Assistant. To quote one of them, she said they just do literally anything their boss tells them, and she gets a good pay for it.

Magbasa pa

I saw this on instagram..

Post reply image