What's the best diaper bag in market now? Preferably a backpack..

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

That will depends on your budget. If you are looking at below $40, you can consider this Japanese bagback. Seems like a fad now. Seen some mother carrying using the bigger size bag as their diaper bag. It is very spacious and light for carrying around. I got mine from Q10. It is having sales now. You can refer to attached link: http://www.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Mobile/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=414622953&stcode=77

Read more

My friend has the Marc by Marc Jacobs "Nylon Eliz-a-Baby" diaper bag and she loves it. Actually I love it too haha! It's pretty decent in terms of storage and material. But I reckon, this piece is more fashionable than it is functional. There are definitely other brands that are cheaper and more durable out there.

Read more
Post reply image

If you has a tight budget, brand 'Simple Dimple' offers diaper bags with affordable price. Cute designs too! Try and search in www.lazada.sg if you are interested :)

I have the Anello backpack! Love it so much, and I've already had 3-4 people come up to me to tell me they love how stylish it looks

Post reply image
5y ago

how much nio Po nbili Yan. at San nio Po nbili

I'm using the Anello bag too .. I find it useful :)

VIP Member

Wifey loves the Kate Spade!