What's the best age for them to attend Heguru?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

You can start your child as young as you like, however, it is hard to gauge whether they are absorbing what is being taught if your kid is still very young as they cannot verbalize their thoughts on the learning process. You have to be very patient and persevere before you can see the results. I started my kids at 3.5yrs and 2yrs respectively. The elder one went to another right brain training class before at 7mths but we stopped after a term bcos it became difficult to sit through the one hour with her losing interest (very fidgety) when I was pregnant with the second one. At present, about 4 weeks into the Programme, my kids seem to enjoy going to class. The elder one enjoys doing her homework to get her incentive (completed homework in exchange presents from the school). Her memory and interest to learn have heightened. Not sure if it's the results of attending heguru. The younger one has yet to show any significant difference in picking up things as he has always been inquisitive. It's all up to you to persevere and bring your child to class if he/she is very young.

Read more