What are your favourite free, outdoor playgrounds in Singapore?

31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Gardens by the bay has a very cool and free play area. Dry and wet up to your kids to choose! Another personal preference will be pasir ris park. It's huge and its not as crowded as other playgrounds

Garden by the Bay is our favourite as it is conveniently located near MRT and family can even go to the other two attractions at the dome if they are tired or in the hot sun want to chill at the domes!

The new playground at Marine Cove, East Coast Park is superb! My children love it very much. It is very big and spacious. I suggest to go during evening time to avoid the hot sun.

east coast park is great! I happen to stay opposite bedok reservoir so it's great for walks and I bring my boy to the playground to play with sand (:

Bishan-Ang Mo Kio Park, is a great place for families to have a fun day out. It is also a great place for morning and evening stroll along the park.

my favorite are: Kallang Wave’s Water Playground Waterway Point Level 2 Happy Park Westgate Wonderland All are free and so much fun

Read more

we loves garden by the bay children playground. The waterplay area is big and safe but 28m girl always have fun running in the water there

Gardens by the Bay children's playground has to be number 1 for me. Spacious and carefully monitored by staff. TOP pick!

I go to east coast beach every Sunday. morning breeze and white sands boost mood

I go for tennis most of the time, in my apartment condo. looking forward to know more places