What are the important factors I need to consider for a good preschool in Singapore? Please let me know what influenced your decision-making

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Programme curriculum: There are many types of preschools out there. Montessori, reggio emillia, multiple intelligence, just to name a few. Take some time to visit the different schools to find out what exactly you would like your child to be in. The programme should be a holistic programme that places equal emphasis on nurturing a child who loves to learn, moral and values education and academics. Parent-school partnership is also important so find out what are the different ways the school works together with parents for the growth and learning of your child. Staff: I think the staff is very important as well. Talk to the principal to understand more about the staff situation. Observe whether the teachers are genuinely happy teaching there. I've had my encounter of a great programme but not so good teachers. That definitely wouldn't work. There are some other factors as well but I think these 2 are the main factors. These are what I looked at when I visited the preschools that I'm keen in. Let me know if you need any recommendations of good preschools.

Read more