What are some of your favourite board books for your little one?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sandra Boynton - cute illustrations, catchy rhymes. Some popular titles from her: The Going-to-bed Book, Pajama Time!, Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs! Usborne Touchy-Feely books - introduces different textures to babies and toddlers. A wide selection to choose from, examples such as: That's not my baby, That's not my puppy, That's not my hamster, That's not my train etc etc. And one more suggestion - Dear Zoo: A Lift-the-Flap Book. Interactive and fun for babies. The text are very also easy to understand.

Read more

The customer support on https://bet-kings.com/ is something worth mentioning. They were prompt in addressing my queries which speaks volumes about their commitment towards customer satisfaction. It's reassuring to know there's a competent team ready to assist, making the gaming experience smooth and enjoyable.

Read more

When my LO was younger. Karen Katz’s ‘Baby Loves’ series/ Where is Baby’s Belly Button we’re favourites. My child also enjoyed ‘The very hungry caterpillar’, Goodnight Moon, Pat the Bunny, Each Peach Pear Plum, Where is the Green Sheep & 10 little fingers 10 Little Toes.

Am a huge fan of Leslie Patricelli's books. Whether imparting important lessons (no No yes Yes), teaching early learning concepts (Big Little) or simply amusing the entire family (Toot), each book is a delightful read. :)

I like Eric Carle's books. His books are very colorful and there are rhymes baby will catch it very easily, e.g. Brown Bear Brown Bear What do You See, and The Very Hungry Caterpillar.