Worried first trimester

Just went to poly (6 weeks preg) and i was given a date to go kkh in april but im so worried cos usually date won't be so far away.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Congratulation on your pregnancy. It is too early to go visit the gynae now, the scan probably won’t be able to see the pole. Most importantly now is you start taking folic acid daily. And be mindful of what you eat and drink. Stay positive, take good care of yourself (physically, emotionally, mentally) a happy mama , a healthy baby. God bless you and baby!

Read more

No point going now cos you won't see a thing and you'll only waste money that's why you were referred to go on April. And do take note that your lmp is never accurate so you might be way earlier than that or later but don't worry you'll get to see your baby on your 1st prenatal visit via ultrasound.

I think it’s ok. Usually there’s nothing much to check except confirming your pregnancy and do blood test before 10 weeks. If it’s early April, means around 12 weeks, then it is the best time to check your baby’s health.

I am also around 5 weeks 5 days and just went to poly this month but they had given me a date in first week of march though. Does that also means i wont be able to see anything?